This Roasted Carrot recipe makes a nice side dish for 3-4 people:
Polish Roasted CARROT RECIPE DIRECTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. PREPARE carrots. Clean carrots and then slice them once down the middle. Chop off the green carrots tops, but leave a little for color and presentation.
4. Mix ingredients with carrots. Put all ingredients together in a large non-stick baking pan except the dill. Using your hands, toss till evenly coated, being careful to thoroughly mix the honey with the olive oil.
5. Roast Carrots. Bake for 20-25 minutes until tender, not mushy. They should be soft on the outside and crunchy on the inside. Remove from oven.
6. Sprinkle fresh dill on top. Place on a serving dish and top with fresh dill, toss gently and serve.
*Add New Comment below to leave a cooking suggestion about this Polish Recipe, we want your feedback! Find more Polish Recipes here.